Wiki Wednesday of October 7th, 2009
- Review from Wiki Wednesday of September 2, 2009
- Next steps? A good list of issues here already.
- Teresa talked about a strategy for each section of the city and what we need to do to get participation from a broad swath of the community.
- The idea was brought up by several people of mentoring and teaching others to use portlandwiki.org by introducing it to their communities incrementally.
- Can we establish a mission statement for portlandwiki.org as a "why" for us and others?
- How much time do each of us need to commit each month to keep it going?
- The wiki conference
- Report from David G: talking to Aaron Hockley about WordCamp, asking from RCC
- Financials i.e. sponsors
- March 27th-28th still a good time?
- How many people do we want to attend? 100? 300? 1,000+?